Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Ipsy Un-bagging

Hey guys, sorry I've MIA for a minute! Today, I am going to un-bag my Ipsy bag (instead of unboxing.) If you don't know about Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription and every month they send you five makeup samples, some full size, and a cosmetic bag. Oh and it's ten dollars a month. 
It's always shipped in this bright pink bag. 
Here's what came in my bag this month and it came with the royal blue cosmetic bag. 
Bellapierre Cosmetics mineral eyeshadow in Exite
I'm excited to try it, I think it will be nice  as a brow bone highlight and on the inner corner of the eye. 
Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream with avocado and argan for normal to dry skin
I am excited to see if this does any good cause I am ALWAYS looking for a good eye cream. 

Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm
I've gotten this before in another subscription box and I was disappointed because the applicator was weird but this one is much nicer. I liked the formula and the fact that it smells and tastes like a mojito doesn't hurt. 

Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Treasure
I think this is a really beautiful color and the fact that it has coconut is interesting. It'll look really nice on the eye and it's a really wearable color. 

Elizabeth Mott allover shadow brush
I LOVE getting brushes in my Ipsy bag! I always love trying new brushes and you can really never have too many brushes! 

Every month is different and sometimes bags aren't that great. I am excited about this month's bag though. I love trying new products and it think this is a really fun way of doing that. I like the Ipsy bag because you get five new products every month AND you get a cute new bag. 
If you'd like to check this out go to ipsy.com

As always, go follow me 
Instagram: @blopez920
Pinterest: blopez920

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment