Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What's in my bag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull

Why hello there! Welcome back to my page! Today I am going to be doing a what's in my bag, if you're an avid YouTube watcher, you'll know what this is. If you don't keep up with the YouTube, I will pretty much just be showing the products that I need with me all day everyday because they are in my purse. I always enjoy seeing these so please let me know if you feel the same!


Let's start with the important things, my purse. ;) I bought myself this Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM as a graduation/birthday present a couple of months ago and let me tell you it seriously lives up to its name. I could probably fit a small child in it and it's only the medium sized Neverfull! 

 Deets: Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Daimer Ebene print

 Here's a photo of the inside. I really love that the inside is this bright red color. I think it's beautiful and a really nice contrast to the outside. I'd be lying if I told you I didn't have to take out like five different lipsticks before I took these photos. 
Inside: I have gum, Orbit Sweet Mint is my favorite. A hair tie. A little flashlight, because you never know. Two EOS lip balms, I have SO many of these laying around everywhere. A Kleenex pack, their new packs are so cute BTW. A mini bottle of ibuprofen, I always find myself needing these! A pair of gloves because it's winter, duh! A Listerine strips pack, for emergencies. A pair of headphones. A car charger for my cell phone. A mirror, obviously. 
 Here's a close up of my wallet. It's from Coach, matching wallets are overrated. ;) I've had this for a while an I love it because whenever I don't feel like lugging around Lou I can just take this out and use it as a wristlet. 
 Here are my sunnies! They are the mirrored Ray Ban aviators and they make me feel like a badass, I'm not even gonna lie. I just bought them and they are really fun. 
And finally, I have this Blistex Silk and Shine lip balm and it is the best! I have this Lemon Sage lotion that I got from a recent hotel stay and it's the perfect size for my purse. I'm going to see if I can find this lotion in a regular sized bottle because I need it in my life. Then there's my Michael Kors silver watch because I tend to throw this in my purse planning to put it on later and then I never do. This watch is really nice because it's like the perfect amount of bling and I love that it has the date on it because I'm always forgetting what day it is. 

Well, there it all is. I really love this bag because it goes with everything and it fits everything, you can also pull in the sides to make it smaller. Let me know what you think in the comments section! 

As always you can find me on Instagram!


Thanks for checking out my page and check back soon for more posts!

1 comment: