Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Haul! ASOS, H&M, BaubleBar and More!

Hey guys, welcome back! Today I've got a haul for you. For those of you that don't know, I am a online shopaholic and I had quite a few orders coming in so I thought I'd show you what I bought. I got things from Amazon (Sigma brushes and falsies), H&M, ASOS, BaubleBar and MAC. I'm still waiting for my Chuck Bass All About that Bass shirt, which I am really sad about. Let's get started. 

BaubleBar: 
Let me first say when I first started purchasing jewelry from BaubleBar there was no way that I would pay $50+ for a necklace. I'd usually go for earrings and the dainty necklaces and drool over the statement pieces.   Let me tell you, I have changed my mind. These necklaces are such good quality, I'd pay that and more. They are definitely statement  pieces that will jazz up any outfit. (I did get these two on sale, I might add) I will be purchasing more necklaces in the future. 
Ribbon Pearl Petal Collar: $30
You can purchase it HERE

Constellation Bib Necklace: $36
You can purchase it HERE

H&M
I bought these two dresses from H&M. Yes, it is the same dress in two different colors. It was so cute I couldn't help it. The pink one will be perfect for the spring and summer and the black one is perfect for fall and winter. They were also $12.95, so there's that! They have really cute lace detailing on the top an then a deep V in the back. 


Lace Dress: $12.95
You can purchase this HERE
ASOS:
I know these shirts look a little frumpy but I purchased this in white quite some time ago and I fell in love with it so I had to get it in more colors! It looks cute tucked into skirts, with leggings, tied at the side with jeans, everything. I wear at least two a week. They are seriously super soft and comfortable too! 

ASOS Forever T-Shirt: $22.74
You can purchase them HERE

MAC:
I am a self-proclaimed "makeup junkie" so you know I ordered cosmetics. 
I use the Pro Longwear concealer to highlight under my eyes are cover any dark circles. Blend it out with a damp BeautyBlender and you are golden. I use the lightest color so it highlights and conceals.  I was also looking for a nice everyday lipstick and I found it with Cremecup! It's the perfect everyday pinky/nude color. 



Here's what Cremecup looks like on! I'm obsessed! 
I'm also wearing the first BaubleBar necklace!

Amazon:
Ardell
I've been working on applying false lashes for a while now and I'm finally getting pretty good at it! These Ardell Wispies are perfect! They are on the more natural side when it comes to lashes but I really love them! I purchased these for the first time at Sally's for around five dollars and then I found them on Amazon 4 for a little over ten dollars! 
I purchased them HERE for $10.74

Sigma
I purchased two Sigma brushes off of Amazon, the E30 which is pencil brush and the E40 which is is tapered blending brush. The E30, pencil brush, is for softening and smoking out eyeliner. I use it a lot to blend out my bottom eyeliner. The E40, tapered blending, is used for blending out shadow in the crease. 
Sigma E30 Pencil $14.00 can be purchased HERE
Sigma E40 Tapered Blending can be purchased HERE
Also, check out Sigma's website HERE

So that's all I've purchased. Let me know if you enjoyed this haul! Also, let me know if you'd like to see how I style the stuff I've purchased. Thanks for checking out my blog! 

As always, follow me on Instagram!

Oh, and Pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment