Monday, January 5, 2015

Naked 2 Review and Look!


Welcome back! So I know I'm a couple years behind but better late than never! I FINALLY picked up the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette! I already have the original Naked and the Naked 3 so I figured I should complete to collection. 

Here's what the box looks like, like you haven't seen it 1000 times before, right?
Here are the shadows:
Left: Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted and Blackout
I'm honestly surprised that I passed by this so many times without buying it! These colors are SO pretty and they are really nicely pigmented. I can't wait to play with this some more! Let me know if you'd like to see more looks using this palette! I was playing around with it this morning before work! It was my first day back after almost two weeks off, so I was hardly coherent but here's what I came up with!
Keep in mind this is after nine hours of work! It held up pretty nicely if you ask me! 
Lipstick is Mac's Nightmoth lipliner and Rebel lipstick. 
I used Suspect on the lid, Tease above the crease, Busted in the crease and blended out in the lower lash line, Bootycall in the inner corner and as the brow highlight. 

Thanks for checking out my blog! 

Please check it out again later this week! I'm going to post at least twice week!

Leave any suggestions in the comments section! 

Also check out my Instagram for daily updates from me!
@blopez920

No comments:

Post a Comment