Saturday, February 7, 2015

Haul! Rebecca Minkoff, Dillard's, Sephora and MORE!!

Hey guys,  I'm back with another haul because I'm a shopaholic and I'm not afraid to admit it! I went a little ham over the past few weeks but oh well! I ordered some of this stuff online and some of it at Dillards. So let's see what I bought! Also, I apologize in advance for the photo quality. I lost my SD card and I didn't realize it until I was about to take these photos so they are taken with my iPhone 6!



Dillard's
I went to Dillard's to buy this Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation specifically but I came out with so much more! I am banning myself from there for a while!
I am in color Pure Beige. I know it looks really dark but I promise to matches my body. This foundation claims that it lasts 15 hours and stays flawless all day. Let me tell you, it does! I am obsessed with it! I have quite a few impurities in my skin and tis covers them all! It does not move! I would go into more detail but I'm going to be doing a review on this foundation and the powders stay tuned for that! 
You can purchase it here: Estee Lauder Double Wear
Here is the Double Wear powder, I am in color Pure Beige with this as well. Like I said, I'll be doing a separate blog post on these so stay tuned! 
You can purchase it here: Double Wear Powder

I was at the Estee Lauder counter for a while obviously! I also got this Pure Color Blush in Peach Passion. It is such a pretty wearable peach color and there's a ton in this compact so I will not be running out anytime soon! 
You can purchase this here: Pure Color Blush Peach Passion


Oh and this bad boy. I have been eyeing the Clarisonic for probably over a year now and I could never seem to bite the bullet and fork out $100+ for it. Well the rep at the Estee Lauder talked me into it. I got the newest one they came out with, the Smart Profile. This one came with a body brush head which I thought would be perfect for exfoliating before applying self tanner in the summer. It also came with two different cleansers and a body scrub. The Clarisonic rep was there and she gave me a free sensitive brush head too! I am currently using this and I will be doing a more detailed review after a few weeks of using it so stay tuned for that as well! 
You can purchase it here: Clarisonic Smart Profile
The last beauty product I purchased was this Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in number 49. I've worn this a few times and I am in LOVE! This goes on so smoothly, not like some matte lipsticks that go on roughly. I will definitely be purchasing more colors! Below is a photo with it on!
You can purchase it here: Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet


The last thing I purchased at Dillard's was this Michael Kors Jet Set Medium Travel Multi-Funtion Tote in the color Luggage. I normally get black bags and when the MK rep told me that this Luggage color was Michael's personal favorite I was sold. I have been looking for a nice laptop bag for school for a while now and I came across this! My 13" laptop fits in the middle zipper part perfectly and my iPad fits in the pocket next to it. It's perfect for school and work because I work full time and hate lugging around a backpack and a purse. It fits everything I need and it still looks professional. 
You can purchase it here: Michael Kors Jet Set

Zappos VIP
I recently got an offer to join Zappos VIP because I've been with them for so long. It has a lot of really nice benefits including free 1 day shipping, which I have been taking full advantage of. 
I bought this Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Crossbody in black and it has rose gold hardware. I am going to be doing some traveling soon and I wanted a new cross body. I was really excited because you don't see many bags with the rose gold hardware. It's the perfect size for traveling and it will hold all the necessities. 
You can purchase it here: Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC

I guess I found my new favorite purse designer! I also purchased this Rebecca Minkoff Medium Mab tote in WinterMint. This color gives me life! I usually buy bags in neutral colors but being as mint is my favorite color, I couldn't resist! It has Minkoff's signature black and white inner lining and the piping is this pretty royal blue color! I feel like this is color that can really go with a ton of outfits which I love! I'm really excited to use this! 

Sephora
I don't think an explanation is needed for this one. I needed some of my regular beauty products and got a new blush for fun! 
I got my favorite eyeliner, Kat Von D's tattoo liner in Trooper! If you have still not quite mastered that cat eye liner, try this! I also got the huge bottle of Benefit's Porefessional face primer because it and I have decided to try and work things out after I switched to a different primer, haha! I got the Boscia Luminizing Black mask as a 100 point perk. I tried it and it's a really nice feel off mask. I think I am going to try more of their products! Finally I got the Benefit's Rockateur blush. This smells so good, it's also a gorgeous rose gold blush color! (see below) 
You can purchase these products here: 


MAC
I heard Miley was coming out with a Viva Glam lipstick so you already know! 
I got the Miley Cyrus Viva Glam lipstick (left) and their regular lipstick in Candy Yum Yum (right).
I am wearing Miley Cyrus Viva Glam below with a red lip liner underneath because it is a little too sheer for me. Candy Yum Yum is SO PRETTY, it's a neon pink matte color! I'm sure you'll be seeing it on my blog very soon!
You can purchase them here: 


Markkit.com
I've been eyeing the shirt below and I finally caved and bought it because it describes me perfectly! 
This is a cute loose fitting tee that says "Goal Digger." Get it?! (insert awkward laugh) I cannot wait to style this shirt! I think you can really style it up or down! 
You can purchase it here: Goal Digger Tee


Well that's about it! I'm sure I've purchased other things but I don't want you to judge me too much! 
Please check back soon for reviews on the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and the Clarisonic. I'm trying out both products currently so I can give a detailed review! 

As always follow me on social media because I think I'm witty and funny. 
Instagram: @blopez920
Pinterest: Breanna Lopez

Well, I hope you come back to my little corner of the internet soon!
Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment